Employment Law Briefings
Aitken Legal regularly holds Employment Law Briefings which cover various employment law topics, such as :
- Employee Entitlements
- Contracts and Enterprise Agreements
- Employees v Contractors
- Managing Absenteeism
- Misconduct and Poor Performance
- Legal Risks with Termination
- Discrimination, Harassment and Workplace Bullying
- Workplace Health and Safety
- Performance Management.
SUNSHINE COAST OFFICE
Walking through the Employment Minefield Workshop Series
Join us for seven workshops to be run over three months and let us walk you through the Employment Law Minefield. The workshops will cover:
- Understanding Employee Entitlements and why you need Employment Contracts
- What is the difference between an Employee and a Contractor?
- Managing Performance & Conduct
- Discrimination, Harassment & Workplace Bullying
- Employee use of Social Media: Key Risks and Issues
- Dealing with Absenteeism and Long Term Injured/Ill Employees
- Legal Risks in Terminating Employment
Please find information on dates and pricing here.
GOLD COAST OFFICE
Employment Law Briefing
Please click here for the Evite to an Employment Law Briefing we are holding on ‘10 Tips for Hiring, Managing and Terminating Employees’.
The Employment Law Briefing is being held on Thursday, 8 June 2017 at 7.45am for an 8.00am start.
To be advised.